Sunday, June 3, 2012

Candyland

Last year on black friday, I picked up a couple of board games for a good price and put them away until Gabriel got a little bit older.  A couple of weeks ago, I decided to pull out Candyland and give it a try with him.  I was a little skeptical of his ability to sit still and play a board game, but still wanted to see what would happen.  He is already great at colors and counting so I knew he could manage that part of the game.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did.  He listened to me, followed instructions well and most of all had a great time.  He had so much fun in fact, that we play two games in a row.  He also woke up the following morning wanting to play Candyland even before breakfast.  My little boy is growing up so quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment