Saturday, October 20, 2012

Apple Picking

Last month, we took our second trip to Lynd's Fruit Farm for some apple picking fun.  We went for the first time last year, and I definitely think it's a fun yearly tradition we will continue.  I thought I posted pictures, but apparently I haven't yet, so here they are :) 

Last year, we went just the three of us (four if you include Eli in my belly)  This year we met up with a handful of friends and their kiddos.  It was tons of fun to try the different apples and watch the kiddos running and playing between the trees. 

Eli loved sucking/chewing on the apples.

Just like last year, Gabriel loved that he could eat the apples right off the tree!

Reaching the high ones with Daddy.

Braxton hiding in the trees to get some.  I can't believe how big he is getting!  Seems like he was just the infant I used to babysit.
  
Gabriel posing with one of his best buddies, Kesiah.
 
Gabriel and Daddy :-)

Mommy and the boys.

Reach!

Proud of his take!

Cuties running together.

All the kiddos.  My props to professional photographers who can get the to all look the same direction and not cry at the same time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment