Our inside playtime has also been fun. Eli just loves watching his big brother play, and Gabriel is starting to interact with him at least a little bit. He likes to bring his brother toys and trade. I'm not sure how long this tactic will work, but for now, they are both enjoying it. Eli is also learning how to play with more and more toys on his own.
I don't think I have too many pictures of Eli eating, but he's also trying new things in the high chair as well. He's not a huge fan of pureed baby food. He much prefers finger foods like baby puffs, cheerios and pieces of fruit. He also love drinking water out of a sippy cup just like big brother.
| Gabriel trying out the new drawing paper he got from Grandma. |
| Picnic lunch at the new table! |
| Baby brother trying to watch Gabriel's team umizoomi dvd. Never knew he'd be so interested in tv this young! |
| Big boy in the block tub playing with the baby table. Haha! |
| Cutie pie Eli with his white bunny :-) |
| I asked Gabriel to touch his brother's forehead when he kissed him and this is what I got ;-) |
| Eli's not having as much fun on his tummy as Gabriel is rolling around here. Hopefully he will like it more once he figures out how to crawl. |
| Playing together! |
| Napping in his bean bag after a full morning of play. |
| Sleepy baby #2. So sweet! |
| Gabriel enjoying his new sand toy, the stick. |
![]() |
| Playing trains! |

No comments:
Post a Comment